Fishing season: from 29.2. to 31.10.
Description of boundaries: Radovna from the source to the lower dam of the power plant Vintgar.
Permitted to fish within: Radovna from the bridge at the monument in Srednja Radovna to Vintgar ravine:
- Catch and release part: from the bridge at the monument in Srednja Radovna to out-flow of the power plant Radovna in Spodnja Radovna (season 29.2. - 30.9.)
- Catch and take part: from the out-flow of Radovna from the power plant Radovna in Spodnja Radovna to Vintgar ravine.
Permitted fishing methods: - fly fishing - fishing with a fly rod and one artificial fly and single barbless hook.
Permitted daily catch: 3 salmonids, of which only 1 brown trout. Only one salmonid over 50 cm.
The minimum fish length and fishing season:
- Brown trout 30 cm, from 29.2. to 30.9.
- Rainbow trout with no minimum hunting length, from 29.2. to 31.10.
- Brook trout with no minimum hunting length, from 29.2. to 31.10.
Type of fishing licenses: Fishing licenses are for 1 day for members and non-members of RZS, 3 days only for non-members RZS, for 7 consecutive days ‘all catch and release’ districts, for various districts ‘all catch and release’ districts, and annual fishing licenses for members and non-members of RZS.
Sales locations for fishing licenses:
- Fauna Bled, C. svobode 12, 4260 Bled, tel: 04-5742-631
- LD turizem, Mencingerjeva 10, 4264 Bohinjska Bistrica, tel: 04-5747-600
- Penzion Tripič, Triglavska 13, 4264 Bohinjska Bistrica, tel: 04-5721-282
- Gostilna Vintgar, Podhom 64, 4247 Zg. Gorje, tel: 04-5725-262
- Govic d.o.o., Trgovina Flyfisher's friend, Triglavska 39v, 4264 Bohinjska Bistrica, tel:04-5721-487
- Fisheries Research Institute of Slovenia, Sp. Gameljne 61a, 1211 Ljubljana- Šmartno, Phone: 01-2443-400
Fishing species in Radovna river
|Salmonidae||Brown trout||Salmo trutta m. fario
|Salmonidae||Brook trout||Salvelinus fontinalis
|Salmonidae||Rainbow trout||Oncorhynchus mykiss