Fishing season: from 1.4. to 30.11.
Description of boundaries: The Obrh River and its tributaries.
Permitted to fish within: The Obrh River.
Permitted fishing methods: -fly fishing - fishing with a fly rod and one artificial fly and single barbless hook.
Permitted daily catch: 1 brown trout or 1 grayling or 1 rainbow trout.
The minimum fish length and fishing season:
- Grayling 40 cm, from 16.5. to 30.11.
- Brown trout 40 cm, from 1.4. to 30.9.
- Rainbow trout with no minimum length from 1.4. to 30.11.
Type of fishing licenses: number of fishing licenses is limited to 100 in the fishing season.
Sales locations for fishing licenses:
- Fisheries Research Institute of Slovenia, Sp. Gameljne 61a, 1211 Ljubljana-Šmartno, Phone: 01-2443-400
- online purchase of daily fishing permits at https://www.ribiskekarte.si/en/zavod-za-ribistvo-slovenije/obrh-zavod
|Salmonidae||Brown trout||Salmo trutta m. fario
|Salmonidae||Rainbow trout||Oncorhynchus mykiss