Fishing season: from 29.2. to 30.11.
Description of the boundaries: The Krka River, from its sources to the dam of the power plant in Zagradec with its tributaries, except Višnjica and Višnjica to the bridge at Krška vas - Trebnja Gorica to the mouth of the Krka River.
Permited to fish within boundaries: The Krka River from the sources to the dam of the power plant in Zagradec, except in the stream Višnjica:
- Catch and release part: from the springs of the Krka River to the dam of the power plant in Zagradec (Fužina)
- Catch and take part from the dam in the village of Krka (Javornikov dam) to the dam of the power plant in Zagradec (Fužina).
Permitted fishing methods: - fly fishing - fishing with a fly rod and one artificial fly and single barbless hook.
Permitted daily catch: 2 salmonids, of which only 1 can be a brown trout. Anglers are allowed only one salmonid over 50 cm.
The minimum fish length and fishing season:
- Brown trout 40 cm, from 29.2. to 30.9.
- Rainbow trout with no minimum hunting length, from 29.2. to 30.11.
Type of fishing licenses: Fishing licenses are for 1 day for members and non-members of RZS, 3 days only for non-members of RZS, for 7 consecutive days ‘all catch and release’ districts, for various districts ‘all catch and release’ districts, and annual fishing licenses for members and non-members of RZS.
Sales locations for fishing licenses:
- online purchase of daily fishing permits available at https://www.ribiskekarte.si/en/zavod-za-ribistvo-slovenije/krka-1
|Salmonidae||Brown trout||Salmo trutta m. fario|
|Salmonidae||Rainbow trout||Oncorhynchus mykiss|